Stock control and stock take any time it's required and done quickly to minimize time lost with customers.
Quick & easy search for a particular jewelry item.
Reports on inventory, staff performance, best selling items, etc.
Speed of Stock Reconciliation will give you more business hours.
Store personal would now be able to concentrate more or customers.
Human Dependency Reduced:
Smart Shelf generates real-time online data without human intervention.
Interaction among Tags, Antenna & Reader generates reliable data for further processing.
Better visibility is provided by the RFID System.
One of the most important components of operating a successful jewelry store is an effective stocking taking system. With the increasing demand to maintain the standards of operations in jewellery industry which is mainly concern with;
1) Quick and Accurate Stock Taking,
2) Automated Billing and
3) Improve loss prevention
RFID technology is quickly becoming a popular choice since the advancement in technology makes a variety of solutions available to any organization.
Our RFID jewellery management system can provide an easy and efficient stock taking and POS solution.
RFID tags can be read quickly in a fraction of a second than other traditional technologies and the embedded electronic information for each tag can be over-written repeatedly. The non line of sight reading and capability of multi tag reading enables RFID for fast and accurate stock taking & POS.
Furthermore, multiple RFID tags can be read all at the same time. Information about jewellery inventory can be easily and efficiently monitored.
* Basin by basin of jewellery rather than item by item stock taking.
* About 30 different items in basins can be placed on the RFID reader and their information can be read simultaneously.
* Save 90% of time for stock taking and enhance the accuracy of your inventory.
* Every Check In or Check Out from the inventory is recorded.
* Inventory transaction of different jewelries can be traceable.
* The item record in the inventory can be more accurate.
* These expensive items can be more secure to manage by this systematic operation.